How do you love your Cranberry Sauce? Sweet or Tart?
I made this one with Stevia and Chia seeds, but I think I’d rather have it be tart all the way. Here’s how I made it, Stevia optional:
1 cups water
1 TBSP Chia Seeds
4 packets Stevia optional
12oz fresh Cranberries
– In a medium sauce pan bring water and Chia (Optional: 4 packets Stevia) to a boil.
– Add Cranberries and return to a boil.
– Reduce heat to low simmer.
– Continue to simmer until all the Cranberries have popped.
– The Chia seeds will thicken the sauce
– When all berries have popped and sauce has thickened, remove the pan from heat and let it cool off then transfer to bowl and store in the fridge.
– If your sauce is too liquid after it sets and cools off, stir in 1tsp Chia seeds.