Hi! I’m Melanie Byrne – Thanks for stopping by!
First things first, if you would like to get my free Intro to Clean Eating 101 Guide, click this http://tinyurl.com/CleanEatingwithMelanie
And subscribe to my NEWSLETTER to get my free printable Daily Health Tracker and get monthly Meal plans, Recipes and Meal prep tips straight to your Inbox.
And for my latest posts check My Blog Notes.
In November 2018 I had a STROKE and without my part-time coaching I’m sure I would have had a much more difficult time recovering from this fluke event! I’m excited to tell you more about what I do to keep myself healthy and fit and how I help others do the same!
Because Coaching is about more than just creating an income doing what you love & helping others do the same! Coaching is personal accountability plus belonging to a community, a sisterhood or Girl Squad if you will (although Guys do it, too!).
If any of that pulls your heartstrings let’s chat! But here’s a little more about me:
• I’m a British Girl, raised in Germany, Irish and Indonesian at Heart and in Blood, and I’ve been living in the Las Vegas Valley since I was 19.
• I’m a ToolPro and my company imports Specialty Material Handling (Google Carrymate Safety Grips), Stapling and Ring Fastening Tools and Luxury Desk Accessories from my family’s company in Germany. I grew up with what I do and love that I get to work with family and people I have known most of my life.
• I have one Pug who is 15 years old, but he is only part of my dog family. One Pug and one Chihuahua are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge. You can learn more about each of them on Instagram under #thisissnug, #thisissox and #thisishumberto.
• Do you like to read? My favorite books are A Compound Effect, A Complaint Free World, The Four Agreements, 50 Ways To Yay, The 5 Second Rule…there are more and you can check out the “ToolGirl Tips” tab! By the way, if you are interested in reading a book together, search Instagram for #reshapebookclub or check out my linktr.ee for current events and specials.
• My boyfriend and I have been together since 2009 and I think there should be another term for non-married peeps who are committed to each other through thick and thin. And believe me, beyond my smiles there has been plenty of rollercoasting here. I just don’t believe in dwelling on that.
• My passion has always been helping others, mainly because I do a much better job helping others overcome obstacles than I am doing it for myself. But by helping others, I usually also do that for myself. Now that’s winning, right?! My main way of helping people is with the same tools that keep ME healthy and in shape, including stress management, exercise, eating for disease prevention and some dense superfoods that help keep me on Track daily.
I’m all for helping women at any age, so if you need help with health, fitness, Nutrition or stress management, connect with me and grab my free 3 Day Jumpstart Mealplan: Tinyurl.com/Iwantthedetails