Hi! I’m Melanie Byrne – Thanks for stopping by!
In November 2018 I had a Stroke and without my commitment to fitness, I’m sure I would have had a much more difficult time recovering from this event! I’m excited to tell you more about what I do to be consistent with my healthy habits and how I help others do the same!
• I’m a British Girl, raised in Germany, Irish and Indonesian at Heart and in Blood, and I’ve been living in the Las Vegas Valley since I was 19.
• I’m a ToolPro and my company imports Specialty Material Handling (Google Carrymate Safety Grips), Stapling and Ring Fastening Tools and Luxury Desk Accessories from my family’s company in Germany. I grew up with what I do and love that I get to work with family and people I have known most of my life.
• I have been a Senior Dog Mom for a long time, but we recently adopted a 4 year old Chihuahua and called him Pablo The Beez Escobar…yes, it’s a name in working progress. Before him we loved and cared for my two Pugs who were later joined by a Chihuahua we found in the streets of San Antonio…sounds like a song, I know. They are now waiting at the Rainbow Bridge. You can learn more about each of them on Instagram under #thisissnug, #thisissox and #thisishumberto.
• Do you like to read? My favorite books are A Compound Effect, A Complaint Free World, The Four Agreements, 50 Ways To Yay, The 5 Second Rule…there are more and you can check out the “ToolGirl Tips” tab! Check out my linktr.ee for current events and specials.
• My boyfriend and I have been together since 2009 and I think there should be another term for non-married people who are committed to each other through thick and thin.
• My passion has always been helping others figure out “their next step”, mainly because I do a much better job helping others overcome obstacles than I am doing it for myself. But by helping others, I usually also do that for myself. Now that’s winning, right?!
I’m all for helping women at any age, so if you need help with health, fitness, Nutrition or stress management, connect with me and grab my free 3 Day Jumpstart Mealplan: Tinyurl.com/Iwantthedetails