While Social Media was blacked out this Monday, I used my time to mealprep some of the recipes I’m teaching in my FitClub app this month.
If you would like my latest Slowcooker Recipe guide, fill out this form and I’ll email you:
Why mess with the stove + oven when a few hours of prep can get you a quick dinner for your whole family? Why waste money on ordering out when you can offer clean, nutritious meals to your table for way less?
Let’s start with breakfast! This Slow Cooker Banana Bread Oatmeal recipe will fill your whole house with warm, fall feels and can be quickly heated up for a week of meals! If you know your whole family will love this, your slow cooker probably has room to double the recipe!
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk, divided use
- 1 cup dry steel-cut oats
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed
- 6 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. chopped raw walnuts
- Place water, 1 cup almond milk, oats, bananas, flaxseed, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in a 3-quart slow cooker; cover. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or until oats are soft but chewy.
- Top each serving evenly with maple syrup, walnuts, and remaining almond milk; serve immediately.
Servings: 6 servings, about ¾ cup each
Container Equivalents: 1 Purple, 1½ Yellow, ½ Blue, ½ Orange, ½ tsp.
2B Mindset Plate It! Add a protein to make a great breakfast option.
Let’s Get Fired Up!
What is another breakfast go-to for your family?