If you’re getting tired of baking banana bread – is that still a pandemic phenomenon?! – you have to try this Pumpkin Bread recipe! As we get closer to the end of summer, I just want all the pumpkin spice things… and this will have to do until my shipment of Pumpkin Spice superfoods arrive! Try it out and let me know how you like it!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (not canned pumpkin pie filling!)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Combine the eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add the maple syrup and pumpkin; mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture; mix until just blended.
- Place batter in a small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
If you make it tag me in your social for a story share ?
Make sure to subscribe to my blog for more Pumpkin Recipes this Fall or get on my newsletter at https://tinyurl.com/reshapenews