- 1 14-ounce can full-fat canned coconut milk, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups pitted dates (should be quite soft and not dried up and hard)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter or sunflower seed butter (no added fat or sugar)
- Salt (If you use unsalted try adding 1/2 teaspoon and go from there)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add the coconut milk and dates to a high-speed blender and blend until totally smooth. Then add the remaining ingredients and continue processing until totally combined and smooth. It took me about 3 minutes total. Take breaks, if necessary, so that your blender doesn’t overheat.
- Pour into a container and freeze for about 6-8 hours (it’ll depend on the container and freezer) or until firm. It doesn’t freeze rock hard but you may need to let it thaw a few minutes to scoop nicely (it’ll depend on your freezer and container).